Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

19 hours ago, Smarf said:

It’s pretty funny how she posted that Kim K video unironically, takes it down, and then is hanging with Kim a few days later but doesn’t post it to IG.

Its pretty funny how people here were ascribing certain intentions to that video posting like they know her...saying it was "obviously ironic" when it really is not obviously ironic, maybe if you know her personally and she said she was posting it ironically then it would be obvious to you but not the rest of the world. People coming here to rag on her about her personal life is a little cringe, but people automatically assuming the best intentions because they aren't willing to admit that their queen might not be perfect is equally cringe. Her hanging out with Kim just makes the people saying she posted it ironically look silly. Really regardless of if it was posted ironically or unironically the Kardashians don't need or deserve any more attention than they already get.

I was never even close to white knighting her. You're just still butt hurt about my response to you posting about someone following someone else on instagram which is the least newsworthy thing I've ever heard in my life. Also there was in implication in your post making the absolutely massive leap that because they follow each other on instagram they are in a relationship

5 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

I was never even close to white knighting her. You're just still butt hurt about my response to you posting about someone following someone else on instagram which is the least newsworthy thing I've ever heard in my life. Also there was in implication in your post making the absolutely massive leap that because they follow each other on instagram they are in a relationship

Terrible at mind reading (and actual reading), ngmi

On 3/21/2022 at 5:47 AM, Smarf said:

It’s pretty funny how she posted that Kim K video unironically, takes it down, and then is hanging with Kim a few days later but doesn’t post it to IG.

Since you like to hang onto her every word, 'Don't let the computer get inside you'. Now detractors, converse and debate what that means for half an hour.

For the detached and clinical, the fact that she didn't post or acknowledge Kim on her feed, inspite of being invited to her event is proof that C was indeed trolling. Posts are forever, stories last only 24 hrs.✌️ 

3 hours ago, Smarf said:

Terrible at mind reading (and actual reading), ngmi

You somehow interpreted my criticism of Candice’s post and those on here who immediately came to her defense as “white knighting” Candice and you now say I’m the one who is terrible at reading?

It wasn’t mind reading, if you weren’t suggesting or implying anything by mentioning Instagram follows then you just proved my point further that it isn’t at all newsworthy.