Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, Decema98 said:

Yes I think too. And Irina dropped it too. Maybe something with their agency ? 😕

Irina posted about having a photoshoot too, which maybe was her agency re-scheduling, if that's possible. But Candice? There is no trace of her anywhere, no posts since few days ago in her Instagram.

7 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

Irina posted about having a photoshoot too, which maybe was her agency re-scheduling, if that's possible. But Candice? There is no trace of her anywhere, no posts since few days ago in her Instagram.

Yes true... And I find this strange...

Lets not jump to conclusions or worry too much, in this day in age could be as simple as contact tracing with Covid. Someone she recently was around/worked with got a positive test and she has to quarantine until she gets a negative test back. Hopefully she isn't positive as well, though I think she's vaccinated so she should be fine.

2 hours ago, MERPER said:

Lets not jump to conclusions or worry too much, in this day in age could be as simple as contact tracing with Covid. Someone she recently was around/worked with got a positive test and she has to quarantine until she gets a negative test back. Hopefully she isn't positive as well, though I think she's vaccinated so she should be fine.

She's double vaccinated. 

9 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

She's double vaccinated. 

sure, I am aware, that does not mean she can't have a breakthrough case of it

vaccines prevent hospitalization and death, they don't prevent infection

sadly, they aren't sure with the new delta variant how vaccinated people can spread it to unvaccinated people so most, if not all, events/venues have rules in place that if you are exposed to the virus or test positive (even with double vaccination) you must quarantine (typically for 10 days)

therefore, her vaccination status with regards to her missing this event is irrelevant if she was exposed by someone else or returned a positive test herself

and, just to be clear, I am only posing one possible scenario for her missing this 

maybe there was a family emergency or something, I am assuming the health and well being of her 2 children come before a fashion event...

Based on her IG stories from 2 hours ago she’s out and about driving somewhere in NYC so guessing she’s fine health wise. 

So if her absence yesterday was at all Covid related best guess is someone she was with over the weekend tested positive and she had to get a negative test back before she could do anything for fashion week.