Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

14 hours ago, MERPER said:

nothing can be worse than that blue dress the other day, woof.

that think was so ugly and poorly designed not even a woman of candice's stature could make it look good

Totally agree.

14 hours ago, MERPER said:

nothing can be worse than that blue dress the other day, woof.

that think was so ugly and poorly designed not even a woman of candice's stature could make it look good

LOL. Blue dress is a disaster. Can't imagine what would that dress gonne look like on normal person.

Chopard outfit or whatever is really ugly. she still looks pretty. I don't think she can look ugly!

The white dress for Cannes is gorgeous. She looks FABULOUS.

I hate when this thread goes off topic. I don't care about anything but modeling work here. just my opinion, though.

that beige disco pant suit is ugly, too. why such horrible choices in what she's wearing? she looks beautiful though.

thanks for all the content! I skipped past the argument, but the pictures are always awesome! 

8 hours ago, shver said:

This is such a look, 💯

99FFC26A-DDDB-47D8-B92E-0EBD11A189B8.thumb.jpeg.84d8027dc9d1289d19d3f641536623f8.jpeg
Also I'm just realizing this is her first year at Cannes, I'm surprised. Why hasn't she attended before?

Um... because she has nothing at all to do with the movie industry?

10 hours ago, shver said:

This is such a look, 💯

99FFC26A-DDDB-47D8-B92E-0EBD11A189B8.thumb.jpeg.84d8027dc9d1289d19d3f641536623f8.jpeg
Also I'm just realizing this is her first year at Cannes, I'm surprised. Why hasn't she attended before?

Simply for work reasons. She has a contract with Etro. In 2019 she was also in Venice for the first time and this year she has been in Cannes. Obviously her presence never goes unnoticed wherever she goes for obvious reasons.

On 7/10/2021 at 8:15 AM, snort said:

Um... because she has nothing at all to do with the movie industry?

Her appearance with the film industry has nothing to do. It's all a matter of contract and campaigns. Every year models appear at the Cannes red carpet only to promote dresses and jewelry. 

7 hours ago, saber said:

Her appearance with the film industry has nothing to do. It's all a matter of contract and campaigns. Every year models appear at the Cannes red carpet only to promote dresses and jewelry. 

Bingo, spot on.