Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 7/5/2021 at 2:34 PM, snort said:

It remains as true as it always was, that the easiest way to bag yourself a model is to be very, very rich.

I’m sure Candice has more than enough money, so why would she “need” this guy to be very rich? I also didn’t know her being seen with someone automatically means she’s sleeping with them. Sexist much? 

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I’m sure Candice has more than enough money, so why would she “need” this guy to be very rich? I also didn’t know her being seen with someone automatically means she’s sleeping with them. Sexist much? 

So you're just going to ignore the long and stories history of beautiful women hooking up with ugly, mega rich guys?

There's a reason she's on a yacht with a shady art dealer who was pardoned by Trump in the moments before he left the White House, and it's not because they're just friends.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

You're right, it doesn't automatically mean she's screwing the guy, but odds are pretty good considering the long and storied history or gorgeous women/yachts/wealthy men.

Also just want to point out there are different levels of wealth. Candice, at best, is a millionaire. That guy, unless he lost most/all of his money due to the legal issues he's had, is a billionaire and that is a BIG difference.

And, not to sound too sexist here, but most of these models will struggle to make money than their looks/bodies begin to deteriorate. Tropic of C is one way for Candice to continue to make money long after modeling days are over but she's no Kathy Ireland with regards to her businesses.

3 minutes ago, Decema98 said:

We're here to talk about Candice's career or sexual life ?!!! Come on guys, it's her privacy. And friendship exists...

this thread has had plenty of talk about her career/sex life/personal life/family life over the years

while I agree I'd like it to focus more on just her career, many times they connect and can't escape the other stuff