Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

14 hours ago, josledes said:

I love Candice's waist, I love everything. Everything about her is beauty and harmony. She is a very special woman, she radiates light and good vibes, I love the sweetness of her and the way she is, she is really adorable. ❤️

All. Of. This. :heart: 

what an epic fail by the paparazzi there... the quality of the photos is terrible and she spotted him and covered up her breasts on a topless beach

ruined the day for her and didn't provide anyone quality content

at some point i wonder when one will get smart and video record quietly rather then snapping so many photos which can be loud

@MERPER The paps must have been a mile away hence the low quality, videos wouldve been much worse from that distance. You’re basically complaining that they didnt walk right up to her and record her like a zoo animal lol the super polished paparazzi pics that we see are mostly staged

6 hours ago, MERPER said:

what an epic fail by the paparazzi there... the quality of the photos is terrible and she spotted him and covered up her breasts on a topless beach

ruined the day for her and didn't provide anyone quality content

at some point i wonder when one will get smart and video record quietly rather then snapping so many photos which can be loud

What it tells you is that the photos were staged.

7 hours ago, 3500 said:

@MERPER The paps must have been a mile away hence the low quality, videos wouldve been much worse from that distance. You’re basically complaining that they didnt walk right up to her and record her like a zoo animal lol the super polished paparazzi pics that we see are mostly staged

ok well that's clearly not what I meant but thanks for going above and beyond to make my comment out to be horrible

I know 6-7 paparazzi myself and the good ones have such amazing cameras/lenses/zoom capabilities now that usually they can still get high quality photos from a pretty good distance

and yeah walking right up to her vs being just a bit closer than this... zero difference at all... totally suggesting a creepy paps dude should make her feel uncomfortable... yep, that's it... good grief...

7 hours ago, snort said:

What it tells you is that the photos were staged.

not really, while I am not 100% saying no they weren't I will say it's unlikely that a model of Candice's worth and stature would stage them

the models who do that are IG models and ones with minimal following trying to boost their visibility, Candice is a well-established famous worldwide model who doesn't need beach paps shots to gain notoriety.

the more plausible scenario is based on her photos she posted earlier in the day and the day prior wherever she is, local paps knew where to look for her and were there ready to go

assuming she is on a beautiful island or in a place known for amazing beaches, it's kind of obvious a model known for being out in her swimsuit would go to said beach as much as possible

2 hours ago, MERPER said:

not really, while I am not 100% saying no they weren't I will say it's unlikely that a model of Candice's worth and stature would stage them

the models who do that are IG models and ones with minimal following trying to boost their visibility, Candice is a well-established famous worldwide model who doesn't need beach paps shots to gain notoriety.

Eh.

Alessandra Ambrosio practically walks around with a personal paparazzi. There is literally no celebrity with so many "random" shots by paparazzi. She either is paying one herself or is calling them. It's pretty hilarious. Karlie Kloss also did it all the time (she's now keeping it low after giving birth with Trumps in Miami). But A list celebs call the paps all the time.

19 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Eh.

Alessandra Ambrosio practically walks around with a personal paparazzi. There is literally no celebrity with so many "random" shots by paparazzi. She either is paying one herself or is calling them. It's pretty hilarious. Karlie Kloss also did it all the time (she's now keeping it low after giving birth with Trumps in Miami). But A list celebs call the paps all the time.

many do it when they either 1) feel like they are losing their spotlight or 2) promoting something so MAYBE candice felt the need to promote her swimming line but I would still be pretty surprised especially since candice is pretty low key and values her privacy (or so it has always seemed to me, feel free to correct me if that is the wrong take)

I can tell you here in LA/Hollywood that the true A-listers: leonardo dicaprio, jennifer lawrence, gal gadot, margot robbie, etc. NEVER set up a paps shoot. If they are caught out it's either cause paps are camped out at popular restaurants or they attended an event/party