Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

49 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i don't think she's an angel anymore, even though after this shoot i'm kinda confused, but that's wrong. she was an angel in 2018 and it says she was one until 2017. maybe it's just a typo ?

also, she worked with vs until december of 2019, i can't believe she's been working for them for 2 years without being an angel idk

It could be a typing mistake, or it could be real 🤷‍♀️

Maybe her contract did end in 2017, but she made a new one as regular model. Even tho she did opened a segment  in 2018 show, she didn't hade a lot of hype as she usually have. 

I think we all know that she is very grateful to VS for all the years, and they know it too. And maybe that's why she kept working for them, and why she "came back" for this campaign.

Anyway, we all saw it coming. And that's good.

Now she can dedicate herself to other contracts and, who knows, she might not show up at another lingerie show next year. 👀 (cofcofsavagecofcof)

The VS shows are over, now in VS you see all kinds of models, some with large sizes, I think the VS angels are over. Candice will always be the emblematic angel of VS, she continues to have a very good relationship with the brand and the proof is that she continues to work for them.

On 10/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, angelcandicebra said:

It could be a typing mistake, or it could be real 🤷‍♀️

Maybe her contract did end in 2017, but she made a new one as regular model. Even tho she did opened a segment  in 2018 show, she didn't hade a lot of hype as she usually have

I think we all know that she is very grateful to VS for all the years, and they know it too. And maybe that's why she kept working for them, and why she "came back" for this campaign.

what do you even mean that she didn't have a lot of hype in the 2018 show? Anyways, she was mentioned as an Angel in the press release for the 2018 show along with all the other Angels. So she was still an Angel in 2018 regardless of less "hype".