Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Are Candi and Laïs real-life pals? I know she was close to Behati once upon a time but I don't really know who among the other VS girls and former VS girls she is truly close with?

they are. i think divinecandice (on ig) talked about their friendship a long time ago. i can't remember what she said tho 

On 10/9/2020 at 9:18 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Are Candi and Laïs real-life pals? I know she was close to Behati once upon a time but I don't really know who among the other VS girls and former VS girls she is truly close with?

This video was quoted before on this thread but I don't think anything has changed between them in the last 4 years. Plus, Lais and Candice's son share a birthday and they celebrated all together, also Lais spent NYE with Candice, Doutzen, Sunnery, Jerome, her son of course, Joakim and Pietro. I never saw Lais that close to Doutzen before.

Lais seems like a very nice and friendly girl, a girl that everyone gets along with. Lais is friends with Adriana, Candice or Doutzen, but also with the new generation of models like Josephine, Jasmine, Shanina or Sara. It reminds me a bit of Lily Aldridge, who all her co-workers adored her.

On 10/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, Schemer said:

I'm surprised that Candice and Rosie don't hang out anymore at all. Weren't they really close at one point?

Yeah they were. There are a lot of pictures of them together in the past, and it seemed like they weren't just pictures from working together, like they were pictures from actual hangouts. 

I thought Candice and Lais were friends for a while now as I've seen a lot of pictures of them doing different stuff together. What she said about Candice in that video is so sweet! I never cared for Lais' modeling, face or body, but that's nice what she said. .

3 hours ago, borg said:

Lais seems like a very nice and friendly girl, a girl that everyone gets along with. Lais is friends with Adriana, Candice or Doutzen, but also with the new generation of models like Josephine, Jasmine, Shanina or Sara. It reminds me a bit of Lily Aldridge, who all her co-workers adored her.

I agree! I love how everyone seems to love Lily! She just seems like such a sweetheart and so much fun. I would love to hang out with Lily is I could pick a model to be friends with for a day lol 

thanks for all the adds everyone! there is seriously always something new in Candice's thread when I stop by. 

Those clips are really good! I actually like the song (wish it was just music, it would be better without the lady singing) and I love the red tint over it. Candice looks great as usual, she is so senusal. I prefer cute and bright and bubbly stuff, but I can definitely appreciate how Candice can go from cute and sweet to something like these clips. She is such a good model! thanks for posting.