Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

22 hours ago, bump said:

Thank you for the information. I figure Candice is probably still in demand for companies to want to book, so I think it'll just be a matter of time before we start seeing new work from her. I know a lot of models start receiving less job offers when they are her age, but she looks so good, is a big name in the modeling industry, and always does a good job with her work, so I hope that brands will continue to hire her. 

Do you guys think Candice will be working for a long time? I would hate to see her fade off because she got older and brands didn't want her. But I don't think that will happen. She looks amazing!!!

I personally don't see her fading away because in the recent times, even when she slowed down for the kids, she secured some stuff and now I see her totally back but somehow I see her going into the "celeb" road like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Alessandra, Irina and Miranda. That would us more events and more covers but less campaigns and fashion shows. I imagine The Lions will focus now on getting big covers and editorials and CAA on hyping Tropic of C and her red carpet figure and hopefully some new interviews on TV like Jimmy Kimmel or Fallon.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:35 AM, TexasLongHorn2013 said:

Is she officially done with VS?  She still has a contract with them?

I think she's done. I don't remember if I read it somewhere or just from talk on here, but I can't remember the last thing she did for VS...My guess though is she's been done for a while now. I think she should've gotten a goodbye announcement though. To me, she was one of the last Angels who had some start power. Barbara Palvin does to an extent now, but Candice is more of a household name than Barbara, even though Candice isn't a huge household name like Miranda or Adriana. 

Does anyone remember what her last VS project was and when it was? Thanks in advance if anyone answers. 

If she's done with VS for quite some time now, I think it is too late for VS to confirm or give some send off words or tribute for her departure from the brand. But it would be better if they do but I dont think so. Now that I think they change the managment and marketing, I no longer see them giving formal acknowledgent that she is no longer with the brand.

2 hours ago, adamama said:

If she's done with VS for quite some time now, I think it is too late for VS to confirm or give some send off words or tribute for her departure from the brand. But it would be better if they do but I dont think so. Now that I think they change the managment and marketing, I no longer see them giving formal acknowledgent that she is no longer with the brand.

If she's gone, I don't understand why Adriana get all that goodbye show (that she deserves yes) and not Candice and Lily ? 

I mean Candice is one of the most famous faces of VS. She deserved a beautiful end if it was the end of her work with them. 

Tbh, I find that the older angels are like in the back and all the new Angels are in the light. And it's too bad for me. 

That's just my opinion. 

7 hours ago, bump said:

I think she's done. I don't remember if I read it somewhere or just from talk on here, but I can't remember the last thing she did for VS...My guess though is she's been done for a while now. I think she should've gotten a goodbye announcement though. To me, she was one of the last Angels who had some start power. Barbara Palvin does to an extent now, but Candice is more of a household name than Barbara, even though Candice isn't a huge household name like Miranda or Adriana. 

Does anyone remember what her last VS project was and when it was? Thanks in advance if anyone answers. 

Not that wikipedia is the most trusted source, she is still listed as being under contract them.  And, like you said, I have seen no formal farewell or anything like that.  I also, know the VS is struggling to stay alive at this point.  So, it's kind of up in the air, I think.

11 hours ago, bump said:

The last photos released of her were in bondage lingerie and other lingerie sets in a white background.

VS also in Dec/Jan some from the Jersey mansion shoot taken in late 2019. The white background ones have lately got coverage on The Sun and other media.

You can see them at http://divinecandice.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1523

Edited by MissPadilla

11 hours ago, bump said:

the last time she shot for vs was december 2019 and vs hasn't posted anything about her since january

8 hours ago, Decema98 said:

If she's gone, I don't understand why Adriana get all that goodbye show (that she deserves yes) and not Candice and Lily ? 

I mean Candice is one of the most famous faces of VS. She deserved a beautiful end if it was the end of her work with them. 

Tbh, I find that the older angels are like in the back and all the new Angels are in the light. And it's too bad for me. 

That's just my opinion. 

I think VS would have wanted to give them tribute however with what's happening with the brand, i think it is least their priority. But I was hoping for a confirmation from them at least.

Alessandra and Heidi didn't get a tribute, why would Candice get one? :rofl: The only two models to have gotten any sort of tribute were Tyra and Adriana and Candice can't hold a candle next to them, if Heidi didn't get one one, I don't expect anyone else to get one. Pretty sure Adriana only got one because she holds the record for the longest contract for VS, IIRC it's also one of the longest running contracts ever in the industry. But yeah, I don't see anyone else getting anything, especially after the lame ass way they sent Alessandra off in 2017.