Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I have really been liking the Vincenzo Grillo pictures. I've seen his shots on other threads as well. Is he a street style photographer or what does he do? Thanks in advance if anyone knows. 

On 6/9/2020 at 12:26 PM, Schemer said:

The second photo is unnecessarily airbrushed. Candy has a dimple on her butt, no reason to remove it. It's not ugly or anything.

Also, there is something funky happening around her right shoulder.

I agree, and I see the shoulder thing now that you mention it. Idk why they do that, it's so stupid. She looks so good naturally, there is no reason to airbrush her (or half the models they airbrush). 

I adore that first picture, though. Her hair looks perfect and it seems like such a natural, candid picture. All those pictures are great, but that one especially stands out. 

Thanks for posting! 

I love that there are always new pictures in this thread! These pictures are so beachy (well duh, it's swimwear at the beach lol) and light and peaceful and I just love them! thank you for posting! 

I adore the ToC pictures and am always happy to see them, but I do hope she has some more work with other brands coming out. Does anyone know if brands can start filming and working on new stuff now that countries are opening back up? Thanks in advance if anyone answers. 

I like Tropic of C swimwear's concept, but honestly only a very small percentage of women look ok with 3/4 of their butts hanging out. Candice always looks confident in what she wears ( or is paid to wear ) but maybe working on more fluid shapes would make their cuts more appealing.

10 hours ago, bump said:

I love that there are always new pictures in this thread! These pictures are so beachy (well duh, it's swimwear at the beach lol) and light and peaceful and I just love them! thank you for posting! 

I adore the ToC pictures and am always happy to see them, but I do hope she has some more work with other brands coming out. Does anyone know if brands can start filming and working on new stuff now that countries are opening back up? Thanks in advance if anyone answers. 

In Spain some tv shows are back to filming following certain rules and some brands have also done some campaigns already in studios. I think it might depend on each country.

11 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

In Spain some tv shows are back to filming following certain rules and some brands have also done some campaigns already in studios. I think it might depend on each country.

Thank you for the information. I figure Candice is probably still in demand for companies to want to book, so I think it'll just be a matter of time before we start seeing new work from her. I know a lot of models start receiving less job offers when they are her age, but she looks so good, is a big name in the modeling industry, and always does a good job with her work, so I hope that brands will continue to hire her. 

Do you guys think Candice will be working for a long time? I would hate to see her fade off because she got older and brands didn't want her. But I don't think that will happen. She looks amazing!!!