Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

There are so many reasons why I'll never get enough of her work. The balance she finds is important. The variety in these old and new shots, just in the past few entries, encapsulates a lot of that. Her "large lips" look like one of those makeup concepts that Lily Aldridge talks about in one of her YouTube videos. Nothing permanent: just some color that enhances what's there and cleans away. Even in quarantine, she's breathtaking. As Russell said, "gratitude."

The Harpers Bazaar editorial is kind of cool, but it's not really my thing. I don't care for how dark it is and how serious it looks. But still, good to see work from her! 

She's good at doing shoots like this, but also doing tropical/beacy ToC stuff...I like that she can do all kinds of modeling. 

On 4/23/2020 at 12:59 PM, Clauds said:

Bitch get in line, I've been pushing the Adriana & Henry agenda for years now. 

Also I adore her new editorial, she looks gorgeous. Question for everyone, now that Candice seems to be truly done with VS, do you think she'll expand Tropic of C to lingerie? I can see it happening, her line seems to be doing pretty damn well

We may as well fight, I'm not backing up now, may the best fictional ship win.:rolingpin: The fun fact about this is that we have better chances to get with Henry than Adriana and Candice, his bitch ass always go for the non-famous kind of girls, it's respectable but it mess with our ships, lol.

I would love ToC to expand to lingerie, Candice may be one of the best lingerie models out there but I don't see it happening. :/

I like the older "stayhome archives" picture, but yeah it almost doesn't look like her. That has to be an old picture. But when she had her kids, I thought her face really changed, so I think I'm so used to seeing the current Candice, that seeing old babyfaced Candice is weird which is why I think that picture looks so different than her now (same thing with Behati).