Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

19 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I liked Pietro but if they are done... Bitch, then my stupid ship can still happen, Henry Cavill+Candice, lol.

Bitch get in line, I've been pushing the Adriana & Henry agenda for years now. 

Also I adore her new editorial, she looks gorgeous. Question for everyone, now that Candice seems to be truly done with VS, do you think she'll expand Tropic of C to lingerie? I can see it happening, her line seems to be doing pretty damn well.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:41 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

this thread is so full of ebola right now...

so let me add to the stupidity...

i cant wait for her to leave VS and start the lingerie branch of Tropic of C.

I’ve been banging the table for a ToC Lingerie line for awhile. It just makes too much sense.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, Smarf said:

No photos together since Halloween. Knew it wouldn't last long but under 6 weeks was surprising.

Not true. They had spent time together on a road trip in California during early December. Pietro was with her in Jamaica during the new year's group trip. Doutzen and Sunnery posted the same group shot of themselves, Candice, Pietro, Jerome, Lais and her fiance in their stories.

79984999_170987884273749_1646786368832236717_n.jpg

As for if their relationship status, I don't know but they didn't seem like they were forthcoming about it anyways. Yeah, I think they did follow each other last year but I remember Candice unfollowed him for a while before following again by the end of summer. Who knows with them? Together, broke up or stayed mutual acquaintances, it's their business.

Anyways, I'm glad she's actually posting again after a long hiatus and I'm glad her US HB shoot was released. I already knew it was something to anticipate, so glad to see the product.