Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

9 minutes ago, josledes said:

You know Candice very little, do you really think that Candice cares that a man is rich or famous?

Do you know her?

8 minutes ago, josledes said:

She seeks other things that go beyond the merely physical and material.

Is that why she dated a guy with the body of Adonis?  🤣

3 hours ago, josledes said:

She is a very spiritual woman, that must also be taken into account.

I dunno, she's good, like many van-lifers at signalling to others that she's spiritual. 

But truly spiritual people do not have the need to flood their instagram with supposed"proof" that they are spiritual...

Amor fati

death-of-seneca-peter-paul-rubens.jpg

3 hours ago, Nic410 said:

They seemed like a cute couple and were really into each other. I wonder what happened?

I’m guessing she didn’t really see a future with him. He’s always traveling and maybe she wants something more stable for her and her kids. Maybe someone who will be there in times like this, so she maybe prefers having him as a friend, that would explain why she’s still following him and he ain’t following back. 

4 hours ago, Nic410 said:

They seemed like a cute couple and were really into each other. I wonder what happened?

Idk, but I’m guessing he was not what she was looking for. Maybe she prefers having him as a friend, which would explain why she’s still following him and he isn’t. She does have two kids, so maybe that was the other reason why they or she ended things. It seems imo that she wants someone who is present and will be there for her and her kids. Their father seems not that involved in their lives. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Vaporub said:

I’m guessing she didn’t really see a future with him. He’s always traveling and maybe she wants something more stable for her and her kids. Maybe someone who will be there in times like this, so she maybe prefers having him as a friend, that would explain why she’s still following him and he ain’t following back. 

That makes a lot of sense. She has to think about her kids too. 😊

6 minutes ago, Smarf said:

Adonis has no reason to raise another mans kids, even for Candice.

He got what he wanted and had to move on like the alpha male he is.

Yeah maybe the two were just looking for some short lived fun on the side. An adventure when Candi was on that yacht while her children were away. I guess they both got that.