Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Are she and Pietro still together?

I checked her following list and she still follows him and his brand, but he unfollowed her and Tropic of C and followed Mert and Ali, which is weird since he met Ali a time ago and has photos with him and decided to follow him after unfollowing Candice. Apparently some fans noticed they unfollowed last year around this time and then refollowed, so must be some weird stuff or this time is over for good.

Love the throwback VSFS video up there! I liked that outfit, but it wasn't one of my favorites of hers. I didn't like that segment, either. I hate all white stuff. 

Here are some of her VSFS looks that I adore! Would anyone else care to share (even just write them out) what some of your favorite VSFS looks of Candice's were? I would love to read your opinions! Thank you if anyone decides to share. Punk was my FAVORITE.

gettyimages-876613302.jpg?quality=80&strcandice-swanepoel-2012-vsfs-_4_.jpg2015+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Show+32010+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+9ASMhP0e9e4fc76ce8c96a5c01ff52223872d9.jpg

19 hours ago, Nic410 said:

I noticed that Pietro had unfollowed her too. Started to wonder if they were still together.

haha all this social media drama. "you're too ugly, I block you" 😁 No sane man would unfollow someone who looks like candice.. there must have been some differences involved

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

haha all this social media drama.  No straight man would unfollow someone who looks like candice.. there must have been some differences involved

You would if you had more women that equal or exceed Candice.  Take Leo Dicaprio or Derek Jeter (before his marriage).  They go through beautiful exotic women like nothing.  I'm not sure if Pietro is in that league though.