Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Of course the ToC stuff is great, but what's the picture with that Winnie girl for? @Candylicious. Thank you for posting! It looks like it's gonna be something fashion related, which is great. Candice is like the swimsuit queen, but I miss her doing editorials and fashion work. She probably doesn't miss it though. Now she just gets to hang out at the beach all day for her own brand, but I do hope to see her do more HF stuff at some point. 

52 minutes ago, bump said:

Of course the ToC stuff is great, but what's the picture with that Winnie girl for? @Candylicious. Thank you for posting! It looks like it's gonna be something fashion related, which is great. Candice is like the swimsuit queen, but I miss her doing editorials and fashion work. She probably doesn't miss it though. Now she just gets to hang out at the beach all day for her own brand, but I do hope to see her do more HF stuff at some point. 

It’s a HF campaign that will be out this month for Tommy Hilfiger

1 minute ago, Candylicious. said:

It’s a HF campaign that will be out this month for Tommy Hilfiger

That's awesome! Thank you for replying. 

I don't know much of Tommy Hilfiger's clothes and whatnot, but I'm still happy to see Candice get the campaign. 

10 hours ago, bump said:

I miss her doing editorials and fashion work. She probably doesn't miss it though. Now she just gets to hang out at the beach all day for her own brand, but I do hope to see her do more HF stuff at some point. 

She has been doing a lot of editorials lately tho.

Excited for the Tommy campaign.