Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

What is this even a conversation? Candice hasn't work with Bellemere since 2015 and I don't think she will be working with him anymore. I don't think she cares about being "cancelled" anyway but Lais is one of her best friends and she has good relationship with the younger angels which were the most affected by his behaviour and I'm pretty sure she'd rather stand by them than stand by him.

Now... IS THAT THE COCO TOP IN GREEN? I NEED IT.

1 hour ago, Sensual said:

If Ricky Gervais can survive cancel culture, she can too. Regardless Lais didn't expose anything. Out of all the photographys the accusations against Bellemere are very thin, and seem very likely false or even misunderstandings.

The accusations are not very thin, the man is a pig, he has even creeped into some BZ members DM's on instagram with his shit. And Lais literally said she had an issue with Bellemere while shooting for VS in the Caribbean which eventually lead to Bellemere never being booked by VS again. 

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The accusations are not very thin, the man is a pig, he has even creeped into some BZ members DM's on instagram with his shit. And Lais literally said she had an issue with Bellemere while shooting for VS in the Caribbean which eventually lead to Bellemere never being booked by VS again. 

Like I said still thin, as for the supposed creeping in BZ users DMs. Depending on the content there is no issue with that, and I can't verify the validity of such claims myself.

Just now, Sensual said:

Like I said still thin, as for the supposed creeping in BZ users DMs. Depending on the content there is no issue with that, and I can't verify the validity of such claims myself.

I can verify the DMs thin because it was my DM's who he came to. He was, indeed, creepy. But whatever, there's multiple accusations and even a documentary about his behaviour with models but sure, let's say well "they're thin, false and misunderstantings" because all these girls must be lying, he got banned from VS, brands and magazines just because.

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I can verify the DMs thin because it was my DM's who he came to. He was, indeed, creepy. But whatever, there's multiple accusations and even a documentary about his behaviour with models but sure, let's say well "they're thin, false and misunderstantings" because all these girls must be lying, he got banned from VS, brands and magazines just because.

VS, brands, and magazines which are not interested in receiving bad press. VS especially with the volatile cultural situation. And yes, there is a big chance they could all be lying. Its happened before. Regardless, I'm not willing to flood the thread anymore. What is done is done.

Just now, Sensual said:

VS, brands, and magazines which are not interested in receiving bad press. VS especially with the volatile cultural situation. And yes, there is a big chance they could all be lying. Its happen before.

tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_400.gif

By this logic, Terry Richardson must be innocent too.

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_400.gif

By this logic, Terry Richardson must be innocent too.

+1

I've got nothing else to add, some people will still call these women liars even if they get raped on tape and that's just sad and the reason why victims have such a goddamn hard time coming out.

14 hours ago, Sensual said:

VS, brands, and magazines which are not interested in receiving bad press. VS especially with the volatile cultural situation. And yes, there is a big chance they could all be lying. Its happened before. Regardless, I'm not willing to flood the thread anymore. What is done is done.

I don't know if you're an admirer of Bellemere's work or sympathize with this guy in some way. But whatever your excuse, you don't have to discredit the accusations of MULTIPLE models against Bellemere. We're talking about the guy who took topless photos of Candice when she was a teenager. We are talking about a guy who see very normal to touch the models in the shots as if they were a rag doll. People like you should stop spoiling a person so much just because you like him or like his job. Instead of empathizing with this guy for all the accusations, try to empathize with the victims and the nightmare they went through (several of them, even under 18).