Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Glen Powell would be an interesting theory based on Candice's European vacation with Doutzen and Joan. They were all hanging out with him and a few others like Jerome but, I don't think it's him? I do agree that she may be in the midst of seeing someone right now for sure. It's an intuitive feeling, but too early to tell?

Well, both guys are good looking.

2 hours ago, storand6423 said:

she's definitely seeing Italian model Pietro Boselli. I saw them at Artechhouse NYC together and either they're very affectionate friends, or they're dating. I tried to post about it on twitter but it was locked for whatever reason 😒

Just saw Pietro's stories and he was there, this is interesing.

4 hours ago, storand6423 said:

she's definitely seeing Italian model Pietro Boselli. I saw them at Artechhouse NYC together and either they're very affectionate friends, or they're dating. I tried to post about it on twitter but it was locked for whatever reason 😒

I KNEW IT!!!!!! Screw Glen Powell LOL.

I saw his photos and stories on Instagram for the past few days, including the Artechhouse posts. He's definitely been hanging out with her for the past few days, besides doing photoshoots in NYC. He's based in London I think but goes back to Italy a few times.

She seems like she's enjoying herself and why not? He's a hottie!

I've been noticing that she likes some photos on his Instagram for a while and he's been liking A LOT of her posts too.