Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The woman has literally been talking for years that she has fast mentality and needs to train hard to gain muscle. And she literally said the same thing a short time ago - remembering not only that, but also the fact that she has two kids, a business, and a career to take care now.

It's her body. We should, idk, take care of your own life maybe? :idk:

To me the alleged and imaginary thinness of Candice does not worry me at all. She is extremely beautiful, has an ideal figure, weight and health. She is the most perfect woman I have seen in every way. She has superior genetics. That blessed genetics is what makes her look more beautiful every day. She has had two children in a short time, very handsome and healthy and seems to have never been pregnant. She is lucky in all aspects except in love, although she has two children who are sure to motivate her and fill her life at this time.

2 hours ago, josledes said:

Pentru mine presupusa și imaginară subțire a lui Candice nu mă îngrijorează deloc. Este extrem de frumoasă, are o figură ideală, greutate și sănătate. Este cea mai perfectă femeie pe care am văzut-o în toate felurile. Are genetică superioară. Această genetică binecuvântată este ceea ce o face să pară mai frumoasă în fiecare zi. A avut doi copii într-un timp scurt, foarte chipeși și sănătoși și pare să nu fi fost niciodată însărcinată. Este norocoasă în toate aspectele, cu excepția iubirii, deși are doi copii care sunt siguri că o vor motiva și își vor umple viața în acest moment.