Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

15 hours ago, tropicofcandice said:

be careful how you say stuff because you look very ignorant. Candice has been through a eating disorder so you saying she looks like a “string bean” is very disrespectful and rude. Also candice has always been very open about how she struggles to gain weight and maintain that weight so obviously during something like fashion week where she’s constantly rushing everywhere she’s probably gonna miss some meals because she’s busy working.

Every thing has a reason. If you submit to the constrains of the model business being thin and eating disorders are no wonder. 

I'm just gonna say that Candice's body has always been this way, it's simply her silhouette. Sure she gained a few pounds during her pregnancies and past her pregnancies because, you know... Women bodies, crazy thing, ugh? And maybe we were used to see her a little bit more perky in the past few years, but I simply think that she's slowly coming back to her usual body. And that's about it.

1 hour ago, christinaD said:

Candice nunca ha pasado por un trastorno alimentario.

Tal vez sea demasiado delgada para algunos, pero decir que tiene / ha tenido y un trastorno alimentario es demasiado.

That's right, she eats a lot, has trouble maintaining her weight because of her metabolism, if anyone ate what she eats she would be fat, but she doesn't get fat even while pregnant. She has always been thin. She suffered from bullying as a child because of that.

3 hours ago, josledes said:

That's right, she eats a lot, has trouble maintaining her weight because of her metabolism, if anyone ate what she eats she would be fat, but she doesn't get fat even while pregnant. She has always been thin. She suffered from bullying as a child because of that.

Or maybe she just doesn't eat a lot.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

No. She's a model. Of course we're gonna talk about her body.

Her entire career is based on her look, so it's completely normal to discuss it.

Of course, Candice is an incredible woman. She has one of the best bodies without a doubt in the modeling industry. Her only "problem" is that she never gets fat, blessed problem.

7 hours ago, Schemer said:

No. She's a model. Of course we're gonna talk about her body.

Her entire career is based on her look, so it's completely normal to discuss it.

Yeah, we talk about her body a lot. IDK why someone is saying it's not ok. Her body looks better with more weight. Her face does as well. She looks sad in a lot of these pictures, I hope she is doing ok. 

@LucyLover she's way too skinny now. I wish she'd gain some weight back. In recent pictures, she has lost her healthy and happy glow. And she looks too serious anymore. 

@frenchkiki yeah she does look Elsa in these pictures and yes that's not a compliment. Elsa used to be so beautiful but she really screwed up her face.  I hope Candice doesn't get work done on her face like Elsa did, unless she already has. I kinda think she did get some work done though. 

@christinaD yeah, I've never heard of her having an eating disorder and I've been a fan of hers for 7 years. Whichever person on here said that she has been through an eating disorder needs to provide the proof otherwise I don't believe it. That's quite a claim to make unless you know for 100% that the statement is true. If it really is true that Candice has/had an eating disoder, then I hope she has healed and gotten the help she needed, but I'm not believing it until it has been proven. 

I'm noticing a lot of people in this thread are not into how she looks right now.  A lot of people are saying she's too thin and her face looks off. There were some pictures within the last few months where she looked AMAZING, so I'm hoping the recent pictures that I've seen and found her not so attractive in are just bad angles or something.