Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

56 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

Candice is in Formentera with Doutzen, Jerome, Sunnery and a film producer.  

I wonder what she’s up too :) just vacation or maybe some work too?

Strangely happy for Candice that she’s yachting in Europe Lol. Like good for her! Perhaps it’s  cause it’s a nice change from her usual types of low key vacations. 

Laura, doesn't Candice seem like everything is clicking at the moment? She's focused; her work-life balance seems really good; her work itself is superb. I think back to her best days at VS (probably about 2012-14 in my eyes), and I think she's elevated her game even higher now. Maybe I'm imagining it, and I know I've written similar things recently, but no one knows her work better than you. Just curious, if you feel like commenting. 

Seems like Candice is totally renewed and freed since she is not with Hermann. More focused in work and her vacation lifestyle has changed, she is more active too recently on social media. Before she did few posts per month and got out for days until someone's birthday came. She is also back to runway and focusing on her brand and personal life at the same time. I totally love this, but I wonder if we will see some candids of this trip since Formentera and Ibiza are full of paparazzi and they are far from "low key" models, I mean Doutzen, Joan and Candice. Can't wait to see what we get from this vacation! 

4 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Laura, doesn't Candice seem like everything is clicking at the moment? She's focused; her work-life balance seems really good; her work itself is superb. I think back to her best days at VS (probably about 2012-14 in my eyes), and I think she's elevated her game even higher now. Maybe I'm imagining it, and I know I've written similar things recently, but no one knows her work better than you. Just curious, if you feel like commenting. 

I agree yes. And basically MissPadilla says it all, indeed since the break up with Hermann everything changed. Also since she changed her agency and left IMG she got a lot more work and they booking her for more and more variety. Even she got her first couture show! So i think those two things (breakup and changing agency) definitly changed her whole life balance like you said. She definitly seems more happy now, i personally think she’s more free now in what she can do and can do more of what she herself loves. She really stepped up her game big time lately and as a big fan that is so nice :) like you said she seems more balanced and enjoying life better then ever.

14 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

I agree yes. And basically MissPadilla says it all, indeed since the break up with Hermann everything changed. Also since she changed her agency and left IMG she got a lot more work and they booking her for more and more variety. Even she got her first couture show! So i think those two things (breakup and changing agency) definitly changed her whole life balance like you said. She definitly seems more happy now, i personally think she’s more free now in what she can do and can do more of what she herself loves. She really stepped up her game big time lately and as a big fan that is so nice :) like you said she seems more balanced and enjoying life better then ever.

What? I didn't know she left IMG. Who is she with now?

The resort collection looks stunning!