Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, christinaD said:

What's the point of shooting with them if we never she the pictures?!!

Hopefully she will leave soon.

Exactly! She's stuck in a contract (okay, a good one but still) when she could be doing better things, even working for better lingerie brands.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Can you guys like chill for second? The fall collection isn't actually out yet, what we saw were preview, the actual thing drops in three days. Breathe.

And honestly, this isn't a excuse. They've been promoting the line for weeks, we saw Taylor, Martha, Elsa, Jasmine, Romee, Sara, even a regular model, and nothing of her. And she's their biggest name now, they just wasting her. 

8 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

And honestly, this isn't a excuse. They've been promoting the line for weeks, we saw Taylor, Martha, Elsa, Jasmine, Romee, Sara, even a regular model, and nothing of her. And she's their biggest name now, they just wasting her. 

There is a way things are managed that we may never understand but she may be the main in this campaign for what we know, let's just wait and enjoy the other thing she's doing while this drops.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

There is a way things are managed that we may never understand but she may be the main in this campaign for what we know, let's just wait and enjoy the other thing she's doing while this drops.

Simple reason: the main course comes after the appetizer, not together.

I honestly can't imagine her with anyone giga-famous like a musician or a movie star. She's so private about her personal life and she gives me such indipendent strong single mom vibe at the moment, I cannot see her being the "trophy wife" on red carpets and premieres.

2 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I honestly can't imagine her with anyone giga-famous like a musician or a movie star. She's so private about her personal life and she gives me such indipendent strong single mom vibe at the moment, I cannot see her being the "trophy wife" on red carpets and premieres.

I don't see it either, she can fall in love again with someone who connects with her especially spiritually, it doesn't matter if he has fame or wealth, she doesn't look for that or need it either.

8 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I mean, there's actors that are very private with their lifes, ex: Henry Cavill. And there's "normal" people that can't keep anything for helself. All she need is someone to love her and her kids and wants the best for them, if they famous or not, that doesn't really matter.