Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thank you to all those who are posting pictures. 

I always LOVED Candice's VS swim pictures, but these Tropic of C are really good, too. She looks much more serious in these than she did in VS, but I like that mature attitude. 

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Is Candi close to Lais? I have read varying accounts about that.

lais went to candice's bday party last year, and i notice lais likes and comments a lot of candices posts so i think they are good friends. 

Me to Candice everytime I see MORE Tropic of C :
tumblr_inline_pltoslVSkn1rle0b2_540.gif

At this point I'll settle even for a VS shitty campaign, so much TOC is already boring, the pictures are beautiful and everything but I need her to work with other things, with actual brands, do editorials, get other contracts, literally anything.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Me to Candice everytime I see MORE Tropic of C :
tumblr_inline_pltoslVSkn1rle0b2_540.gif

At this point I'll settle even for a VS shitty campaign, so much TOC is already boring, the pictures are beautiful and everything but I need her to work with other things, with actual brands, do editorials, get other contracts, literally anything.

Agree. Although every pics form Toc is really beautiful, but I still hunger for new stuff! Come on Candy!

@medicenevs I agree. I like the Tropic of C pictures, but I'm getting bored with them too. And I love that she has her own brand because that's a very smart move looking towards for her future, but I will miss seeing her in VS swim shoots now that they've brought it back. But I would rather her have some kind of money making business that will outlast her stay at VS, and I hope Tropic of C will make her money. 

She still looks great in every picture I see, but I would like to see more diversity as well. I'm wondering if she's taking a long over due break and just focusing on her business stuff and kids?