Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Or she's trying to show the damn product front and behind? Something that is normal when you're trying to sell lingerie or swim.:rofl: Candice slowing down was her own choice, girlie barely goes out of NY and she rather spend time with her kids because she doesn't see the point on doing more stuff and that paycheck still rolling. She has a Versace and Givenchy fragrance campaign that still gets her annual income, a VS contract (that we don't know how much is gonna last now) and a swim line that is doing good. She seems very content with her life, gaining money, having fun and shooting were and when she wants to. Of course, if she isn't smart, she's going to lose the love she gets from the industry, but again, that will be on her and she won't have anyone to blame. I get what she's doing and why but the industry doesn't wait for anyone, she needs to step up her game, but you know #freespirit #foreveronvacation #ofshefadesitwillsuckbecauseshehassomuchtootalent #iunderstandbutimstillpissedtho.

5 hours ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

At this point I’ve seen more pictures of Candice’s contorted flat bum than my own. It’s starting to seem a bit desperate and her career is really stagnating 

She’s always been obsessed with her bum but it seems to have gotten even worse nowadays :rofl: Kinda sad tbh. It’s one thing to be proud but to constantly show off? Very off putting.

but hasn’t Candice reached a point in her career where she really can’t fade? She’s too big of an icon now. If if she completely went off the radar for a year or two, she can come back and I’m sure can find all kinds of contracts.

right? Or am I overestimating her power in the industry?

Just now, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

but hasn’t Candice reached a point in her career where she really can’t fade? She’s too big of an icon now. If if she completely went off the radar for a year or two, she can come back and I’m sure can find all kinds of contracts.

right? Or am I overestimating her power in the industry?

No if she chooses not to, because staying in the industry as a whole is a choice and she seems to be letting modelling itself go and becoming more of a business woman.

No, no, of course it's smart, but I also think she should take advantage of her model status while she can, if she gets bigger (that she still can do), she can make the business get more attention and that means more money. But, tbh, what do I know anyways? That's just the way I see it but I don't have a business:rofl: and things are easier said than done. And idk about lingerie but she wants to, maybe, add clothes.