Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 minutes ago, sweetangel said:

That post about Animale says that Candice will be the star of the show that would happen yesterday. So she shouldn't have participated. I checked a site here in Brazil and didn't even mention her name.

Harper's Bazaar, Glamurama etc said she will be there but a few hours before the show they delete her name from the news.

Her boobs have gotten smaller again (after the increase from having and breastfeeding her babies), I love it, she looks as stunning as ever.

Best regards, another small-boobed gal who always looked up to her as a gorgeous confident role model ;)

10 hours ago, medicenevs said:

This bitch is so gorgeous.

😄😄 yeah the "bitch" is one of the hottest commodities in model fashion, unfortunately these days she's devoted to her two babies and we don't see many interesting photoshoots. The last sizzling shot I remember worth mentioning is the one she bites her lip at the last VS show.

5 hours ago, saber said:

😄😄 yeah the "bitch" is one of the hottest commodities in model fashion, unfortunately these days she's devoted to her two babies and we don't see many interesting photoshoots. The last sizzling shot I remember worth mentioning is the one she bites her lip at the last VS show.

And what about it? Candice has been working since she was 16, she did not stop till now that she has two babies AMD her own brand, she can take all the time off she wants. Hell, she can even retire and no one could tell her shit because she worked hard to do whatever she wants. Would I like her to work more? Sure but that's her life and she does as she pleases because that't her right.

Btw, your comment had nothing to do with mine, there was literally no reason to quote but the comment still stands... That bitch is REALLY gorgeous.