Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

This is just MY PERSONAL OPINION but the way Candice is acting post-break up makes me think that Hermann was way too controlling with her... She's going to parties, working, being with her kids, and overall just enjoying herself. I wonder how bad the situation really was on their relationship.

From a Brazilian news website, Glamurama

Candice Swanepoel is single, yes, and enjoying the carnival of Salvador along with friends like Bruna Marquezine, Francisco Gil and Laura Fernandez, photographer Eduardo Bravin and Luisa Sonza. Excited and loose the international top has shared the details of the party and even spent a little trouble trying to climb in the trio of Major Leisure.

The absence of the beauty's husband, the Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli, attracted attention and the comments that they were separated became inevitable. Sources close to them confirmed that the pair's relationship came to an end in December last year.

The couple has been together since 2005 and has two children, Anacã and Ariel. Another detail that further stirred the suspicions: Candice and Hermann stopped following in the social networks. Glamurama contacted the model advisor who declined to comment on the case.

Source: https://glamurama.uol.com.br/e-fato-solteirissima-a-top-candice-swanepoel-esta-curtindo-adoidado-o-carnaval-baiano/

So we just get a kind of confirmation (not that we need one, because it was already really clear)