Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

52 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

Luckily, Candice will also be leaving soon. I cannot take this brand any longer, or the people behind it. She can do and deserves better.

Candice needs to get herself a few big contracts to fall back on before leaving her biggest money-maker, just like Lily did. I don't see her leaving soon tho, at least not this year, she seems to really love them and seems to enjoy the no-working-but-getting-paid kind of thing, and I can't blame her.

5 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Candice needs to get herself a few big contracts to fall back on before leaving her biggest money-maker, just like Lily did. I don't see her leaving soon tho, at least not this year, she seems to really love them and seems to enjoy the no-working-but-getting-paid kind of thing, and I can't blame her.

Yes agree. It's sad that they aren't using candice in photoshoots (and behati too). I wanted to see candy in V DAY photoshoot and commercial but new Vday commercial was worst for me and i was happy that candice wasn't part of it.