Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

17 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

She looks gorgeous but... White wall is plain and boring, no matter if it is VS or Vogue. Her Vogue Brasil January of 2014 remains her best editorial ever, I wonder if we're going to get something that good from her editorial-wise ever again.

Agree. Not wowed by it.

She looks so gorgeous! ❤️ I personally like simple editorials, but they could have had better ideias. If it's a "comedy issue", they could have made it in a circus with colorful clothes, bold poses, include people who work in the circus... Anyway. It's good to see her back at a Vogue Cover, hope she will get more this year. 

9 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

Candice for Vogue Turkiye, February 2019 (Adds in HQ)

The rest of the HQs is in my gallery (link bellow), if anyone wants to check just click it. And if want to share the rest in HQ here, please just give the credits. ❤️

Source: candiceswanepoel.com.br

The first would had made such a gorgeous cover. :(

Has she shot anything for VS? I tried looking trhoguh the last few pages of this thread but couldn't find anything, maybe I didn't go back far enough?

I really hope she's not done with VS, but if she is then I think she is going to do very well with her own brand and become a household name eventually  (ex: Josie Maran cosemetics...I use them and had no idea she was a model, just like Kathy Ireland who makes clothes, albeit ugly clothes, but still she was a model I guess and has a brand now)

If anyone could direct me to any new VS work, I would appreciate it. Or is she not working with VS at the moment? If that's the case, it makes me think she might be done with VS and her walking the show last year was it. I hope she isn't done because I'd like to see her get another FB.