Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 1/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, medicenevs said:

I hope she was working and whatever she did is something good.

I might me wrong at the end, but I do think it is something good. I mean, she went somewhere and didn't post a sigle thing about where she is. Or it was some secret editorial work or some secret new campaing for a brand new contract. It was like, a two days trip? For only this time it isn't a personal trip, it's work for sure. 

18 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

I might me wrong at the end, but I do think it is something good. I mean, she went somewhere and didn't post a sigle thing about where she is. Or it was some secret editorial work or some secret new campaing for a brand new contract. It was like, a two days trip? For only this time it isn't a personal trip, it's work for sure. 

I seriously hope so because, as much I love her, I'm tired of all the irrelevant campaingns she has been doing. :/

I love the Vogue cover, she looks so beautiful! I also love that everything she shoots with Zoey comes out right away! Can't wait to see the editorial and I hope this is just the begginng of more Vogue covers this year!

She looks gorgeous but... White wall is plain and boring, no matter if it is VS or Vogue. Her Vogue Brasil January of 2014 remains her best editorial ever, I wonder if we're going to get something that good from her editorial-wise ever again.