Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

sorry but....... if you didn't break up with someone, why would you unfollow that person? and why would you delete some of the pictures you have with them? makes no sense. after the rumors, hermann posted this on his stories.... you can't deny it's weird

dfghjk.thumb.png.a44f79b1be47264df31c2b249cd3cbba.png

Yes, I know but I meant to say that Harper's Bazaar acted like if they didn't heard of anything or if they didn''t see she was alone in South Africa in Christmas. Maybe I explained wrong, sorry for it :) They could take a look at his only fanpage on Instagram to know that he has been more focused in himself recently than his children for what he shares.

@medicenevs I read that from Candice's fans who are still following him even when he blocked a fan account for her and for what a friend told me some of her fans comment him that shit too. About the models yes, one of the girls he followed is Sofia Resing right after the unfollow to Candice. What all "husbands" do nowdays on the gram. 😂

1 hour ago, MissPadilla said:

Yes, I know but I meant to say that Harper's Bazaar acted like if they didn't heard of anything or if they didn''t see she was alone in South Africa in Christmas. Maybe I explained wrong, sorry for it :) They could take a look at his only fanpage on Instagram to know that he has been more focused in himself recently than his children for what he shares.

i understood you, i was ''replying'' harper's bazaar hahah :)

11 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Candice has honestly looked great ever since the break-up, I kind of wonder now if that long-term relationship was in an unhappy state for a decent while before they finally ended it.

I feel the same way about it, honestly, the mental and emotional state you're in do wonder on your appareance.

31 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice is going to attend to Adam Franzino's exhibition on Jan 25th, and also she's set to attend to the amfAR Gala in NY on Feb 6th, she appears as one of the event chairs... Whatever that means.

DxnlNlYWwAEd7jH.jpg

A event chair is like a president of an event.