Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

For a while after she had her kids, I didn't like how she was looking...gaunt and tired, but I understand that's from being exhausted from taking care of her kids. I still liked her a lot and respected her a lot for working like she does and being a mom, but when she had that light white long blonde hair, I was NOT liking that. For a while I was really losing interest in her...

however...She is starting to look full and alive and beautiful again!!! She was beautiful even when she looked rough bc like I said, I think it was from taking care of her kids and I wonder how much stress and struggle she was going through with Herman because them deciding to split wasn't a quick thing, I'm sure it had been building for a while. Maybe that's why she wasn't looking so good for a while because now she looks resplendent! 

Thank you to all who are posting pictures!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I love Candice I always do, but for me is the opposite, I don't like her look recently.. especially her new nose. Too much fillers sometimes she reminds me of a joker :( .

new nose?

She's gotten older since 2 children (free radicals = aging).  

18 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I have to agree with you in something @bump... The difference on her looks 2017/2018-2019 is huuuugeeeeeee, she did looked pretty in 2017 in a more adult(?) way but right now she looks fresh. Am I making sense?:rofl:

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I am so happy she looks good, and fresh is a great way to describe her right now. 

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

new nose?

She's gotten older since 2 children (free radicals = aging).   

No, she has nose fillers it's obvious, I'm surprised that you didn't see it but maybe I'm more into this subject that's way.  She did not have any surgery because it's not surgery effect her nose From the profile you can see that is bigger (due to the fillers) but it gives her the effect of less wide nose straight forward. For me, they added to much filler on the bottom of her nose tip.  Now it's too sharp for me.  I'm not happy about her change also cause I have similar face structers (especially nose )and I always followed her looks for good contouring.

15 hours ago, Light_Blue said:

Candice now (I see the difference sine 2017 VSFS in China) before there was also a lot of rumors but It was always contouring, now it's different.

Candice before 2017 and oldies:

i noticed her nose was different. it think it's pretty obvious. there's nothing wrong if she had nose fillers or her nose done 🤷🏻‍♀️ i always believed it was the pregnancy but i read that your nose can get bigger during pregnancy, her nose is sharper not bigger so i'm sure she did something

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

She had a nose job and I remember oh so well how Candice fans jumped at me years ago when I talked about it. 😂

It's not a bad or a good thing. Her button nose was cute before and the new one - is also cute.

Button nose? When and where? She seriously never had a button nose. 

Behati Prinsloo about Candice and Lily Aldridge on her new interview por Porter Edit:

"I have a Whatsapp group with my best friends Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge. 

Lily is pregnant at the moment so me and Candice are constantly telling her what products to get. It’s so fun to have that friendship where you totally understand each other’s job but you never talk about work. In the last messages we exchanged, Candice showed us a video of her little boy and we were all dying over his shoes. I told her she looked insane in the VS show, then we were talking about Lily’s commercial that played during the show. We also talked about schools because [Lily’s daughter] Dixie is a little older, and Candice was giving us some advice… It’s a mom thread!"

Source Porter Edit