Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I'm on college from 7 to 5 but I have this really helpful thing... Called a phone with internet service... It's really helpful to catch on things... Truly a magical thing, not normal at all.:rofl:

That's really wonderful for you. I work 6.30am til 7.30pm and, unfortunately, have very little service in the building i'm in. I don't know why you guys are so concerned that I wasn't aware of her relationship status lmao. Did she make a post about it that I missed?

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! ❤️

1 hour ago, dioscurii13 said:

That's really wonderful for you. I work 6.30am til 7.30pm and, unfortunately, have very little service in the building i'm in. I don't know why you guys are so concerned that I wasn't aware of her relationship status lmao. Did she make a post about it that I missed?

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! ❤️

No, no, that wasn't directed to you at all:heart:.  That was directed to the one that thinks that because we know things, we aren't normal or don't do anything besides being on bz all day long when that isn't true.

Happy new year's eve.:heart:

15 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

No, no, that wasn't directed to you at all:heart:.  That was directed to the one that thinks that because we know things, we aren't normal or don't do anything besides being on bz all day long when that isn't true.

Happy new year's eve.:heart:

Oh, okay. I’m sorry 😩😂❤️

On 12/30/2018 at 10:38 AM, medicenevs said:

She has so many good pic and she chooses not to post them on her feed even when it will help it to look better. She's annoying.

Imo she doesn't need to look better we know she already does maybe she's just trying to be more humble or something. Like try having millions of people freak out bc of a picture. Besides look how somebody broke into Rihannas house and bypassed million dollar security in order to rape her just bc she looks hot.

3 hours ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

Imo she doesn't need to look better we know she already does maybe she's just trying to be more humble or something. Like try having millions of people freak out bc of a picture. Besides look how somebody broke into Rihannas house and bypassed million dollar security in order to rape her just bc she looks hot.

Sis, I'm speaking about her ig feed...