Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

16 hours ago, josledes said:

Her skin is like this, she tolerates the sun without problems, quickly achieves an intense tan.

Ah yes, that’s why she was showing off her sunburn a few days ago, right? Oh and don’t forget the countless amount of paparazzi pictures where she looks super red. 

3 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

So she's already leaving Brazil? I'm confused. Is she spending the holidays in the States? Or in South Africa maybe?

She wasn't going to stay, she said in a couple of interviews that she was going to spend the holidays in SA and that she wanted her boys to see the lions.:yes:

1 hour ago, Candylicious. said:

I find it sad she’s being filmed like that in like her personal space.

She's in the airport, that's a public place. Not her "personal space".

It's no different than any other candid from paparazzi posted here almost every day.

11 hours ago, Schemer said:

She's in the airport, that's a public place. Not her "personal space".

It's no different than any other candid from paparazzi posted here almost every day.

That doesn’t automatically means it’s fun or normal. I doubt you would like to be filmed while you’re checking your luggage or when you’re out and about with your family. 

43 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

That doesn’t automatically means it’s fun or normal. I doubt you would like to be filmed while you’re checking your luggage or when you’re out and about with your family. 

Pretty much. But apparently some basic respect and decency is not a thing for some people; it's also not even just Candice. It's her entire family, especially her children being filmed that makes the entire thing even worse.

50 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

As a multimillionaire celebrity that profits from paparazzis, honestly, I wouldn't mind. It's par of the business. Also, Candice isn't exactly hiding her kids from public considering that she shares photos and videos of them on her social media.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Pretty much. But apparently some basic respect and decency is not a thing for some people; it's also not even just Candice. It's her entire family, especially her children being filmed that makes the entire thing even worse.

If you are so against it and you think it's against basic respect and decency, why do you as a moderator then allow photos of Candice and her family from the airport just three posts above you? And why is this case any different of multiple cases of Candice and her family papped on the random streets all over the world? There is literally zero difference.

You guys are acting like someone stuck a camera into her back yard. It's an airport, it's no different than any other public place.