Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

12 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Hermann via IG. Anacã is with him and Ariel with Candice?

Candice is probably in Brasil too.She still has a house there and its normal she goes for the kinds,their father is there.

She went in november for a couple of days too.Right after she left Hermann announced?? their breakup.

2 hours ago, christinaD said:

Candice is probably in Brasil too.She still has a house there and its normal she goes for the kinds,their father is there.

She went in november for a couple of days too.Right after she left Hermann announced?? their breakup.

When? I don't remember her going there? She was in Miami right after the show was finished and she was with Flavia and other people, then NY, and then Miami again. Makes sense for her to be there now to pick up stuff since she's going to SA for Christmas.

She went from NY directly to Miami and her mom was with her last week. The place is probably Ilha do Boi in Vittoria but I'm not really sure because there is other island similar. She probably is picking her stuff left and heading to South Africa for Christmas/Summer with her kids and mom.

34 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

When? I don't remember her going there? She was in Miami right after the show was finished and she was with Flavia and other people, then NY, and then Miami again. Makes sense for her to be there now to pick up stuff since she's going to SA for Christmas.

Sabrina and Fabrycio [Neri's husband) posted a story with a local food and tagged the whole family including Candice. I am not sure now since I don't follow them anymore but I remember seeing the story.