Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, vismundcygnus said:

There’s only about 10 new pics of Candy which I was a little disappointed by. For whatever reason there was an absolute fuckton of Kendall Jenner, who I don’t really care for. The Candice shots were great though. And I won’t be scanning it, it’s too big of a book. It’s massive, over 20 pounds and about the size of my torso. 

If it's not too much work, could you do a list of how many pictures there's from each model? Just the big ones tho, the VS girls + Gigi, Bella, Toni and the likes

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

If it's not too much work, could you do a list of how many pictures there's from each model? Just the big ones tho, the VS girls + Gigi, Bella, Toni and the likes

That'll take me a bit of time. It's finals week for me and a busy month at work so I won't be able to get this done for a while (at least not this week)

16 hours ago, vismundcygnus said:

There’s only about 10 new pics of Candy which I was a little disappointed by. For whatever reason there was an absolute fuckton of Kendall Jenner, who I don’t really care for. The Candice shots were great though. And I won’t be scanning it, it’s too big of a book. It’s massive, over 20 pounds and about the size of my torso. 

...Candylicious:  "Thanks for the info. Maybe you can take shots with your phone ?"

+1 - That would be much appreciated.  Had no idea the book would be that massive....holy crap that's huge.

14 hours ago, vismundcygnus said:

That'll take me a bit of time. It's finals week for me and a busy month at work so I won't be able to get this done for a while (at least not this week)

No worries! Take all the time you need :hug:

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I just remembered, wasn't her sister-in-law also her personal assistant? Has that professional relationship survived her divorce from Hermann?

I don't think she is anymore. She probably was around 2013 but after that she wasn't really near Candice workwise.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:40 PM, vismundcygnus said:

+++++2