Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Who is this Bravin guy? I WANT JEROME BACK. :rofl:

Bravin has been around her for like two years now and she seems to be more chill around him. I personally like his photos of Candice better than Jerome's when it comes to Candice day to day, he has a more casual/urban style that I really enjoy.:heart:

24 minutes ago, josledes said:

If this is true, I think so, because I never liked him, and there are the reasons, Candice has done very well,  too much she has endured. As farther away from her, much better

48079481_2253490748015912_812319779011428352_n.jpg

That source is not trustworthy.

Also, if he was so controlling of Candice and pushed for her to leave VS, how come he didn't do that years ago? They've been together for years and Candice has done a ton of VS stuff. Also, Candice has done a ton of nude shoots for non-VS. You'd think that would've never happened.

Maybe there is some truth here, but I don't trust someone anonymous on Instagram.

5 hours ago, Schemer said:

That source is not trustworthy.

Also, if he was so controlling of Candice and pushed for her to leave VS, how come he didn't do that years ago? They've been together for years and Candice has done a ton of VS stuff. Also, Candice has done a ton of nude shoots for non-VS. You'd think that would've never happened.

Maybe there is some truth here, but I don't trust someone anonymous on Instagram.

The "source" is baldwinstruth and whoever believes what that people say have serious issues. Most of the stuff said there were things that the people from Vitória has been tweeting but nothing of that is confirmed, for now it's just gossip not facts... As for the VS thing, this person got that straight for his/her ass because VS is Candice's biggest contract at the moment, that's a lot of money and I don't think anyone is dumb enough to want your partner to leave that.

I do believe it, for several reasons. I know some people like that, it's very difficult to break a toxic relationship like that. Candice has done it, her economic independence has made it easier but even so I'm sure it has not been easy for her. It has been a very wise and courageous decision. I understand that the person who has given this information wants to remain anonymous, probably someone very close to this couple.