Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 12/6/2018 at 2:50 AM, *Luna* said:

Is she moving to the US though? Even though she and Hermann broke up, I don’t think she would just leave everything in Brazil behind and move to a different country. She loves it there...

It wouldn't surprise me if she does move. I would personally want to start over somewhere else because with the money she has, you can find cool and interesting places anywhere. I wouldn't stay in a place that reminds me of the man I loved, married, lived with, and had children with....I'd try something new and move on. she's super rich and loves beaches, there are plenty of places she could go...maybe somewhere even closer to her own damn family.

she can't just up and move the kids away from Herman unless he signs off his parental rights, correct? 

I'm glad she has money so she'll not have to worry about being homeless or taking care of the kids....one girl I know ended up homeless at age 30 after leaving her BF because she couldn't afford an apartment (she was a dumb bitch who made awful decisions, but I still felt bad)...I'm glad Candice won't have to worry about that, or food or anything. 

she doesn't seem like she's taking a break from modeling, so that's cool. I would be devastated if my marriage ended (even if I ended it) so I'm glad to see she is not letting it stop her. I wonder if she's an emotional and sensitive person. I also would like to know when they called it quits and how long problems been going on before they finally pulled the plug. I know that's personal and none of my business, but i wonder if she's been dealing with it for a while and that's why she looks and seems  fine or if she is just a really emotionally and mentally tough person. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

It wouldn't surprise me if she does move. I would personally want to start over somewhere else because with the money she has, you can find cool and interesting places anywhere. I wouldn't stay in a place that reminds me of the man I loved, married, lived with, and had children with....I'd try something new and move on. she's super rich and loves beaches, there are plenty of places she could go...maybe somewhere even closer to her own damn family.

she can't just up and move the kids away from Herman unless he signs off his parental rights, correct? 

I'm glad she has money so she'll not have to worry about being homeless or taking care of the kids....one girl I know ended up homeless at age 30 after leaving her BF because she couldn't afford an apartment (she was a dumb bitch who made awful decisions, but I still felt bad)...I'm glad Candice won't have to worry about that, or food or anything. 

she doesn't seem like she's taking a break from modeling, so that's cool. I would be devastated if my marriage ended (even if I ended it) so I'm glad to see she is not letting it stop her. I wonder if she's an emotional and sensitive person. I also would like to know when they called it quits and how long problems been going on before they finally pulled the plug. I know that's personal and none of my business, but i wonder if she's been dealing with it for a while and that's why she looks and seems  fine or if she is just a really emotionally and mentally tough person. 

Regardless of where she moves, she will always be reminded of Hermann because of the history they have together and their two children. I don’t think we will ever find out what exactly happend between them but I think that’s a good thing, some things are just meant to be kept private in my opinion.