Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

NYC has terrible beaches to begin with because it's the Atlantic Ocean it's freezing cold ice water even in the hottest days of summer. I should know I live a state away from NY. And the beaches are brown sand with murky water with few exceptions not really any clear water. In the northeast USA you're best off at a lake or river because it's warmer, clearer water and it fits the whole woodland camping vibe.

Numero.jp made an article in the web.

Numéro TOKYO cover girl of the January / February number was selected as "Angel" of Victoria's Secret in 2010, and it was a South African-born model, Candice Swanepoel (who is the most influential lingerie model in the Instagram) Candice · Swan Paul) decorated the second cover. (The first appearance is the September 2012 issue, taken by Alexi Lubomirski). 

This year, she launched her own swimsuit brand "tropic of c" and it is becoming a topic, such as being appearing as a campaign face itself. (The picture below is from the latest collection, resort in 2019. As long as enviable body and positive aura!).

She gave birth to Ariel, who is the second child in June and also participated in the Victoria's Secret show in NY in November. It is widely used as a model, mother, business woman.

This shooting is in a studio where it is in NY. The shooting staff was nervous at first, but since Candice is  a natural, calm and friendly person, the shooting proceeded smoothly in a relaxed atmosphere. The fashion story shows a rich look with a perfect body. (Long story on page 14!).

Shooting is Zoey Grossman (Zoi · Grossman) who is active based in LA. This year, we shot like a monthly shoot, and in Sasha Pivovarova, Taylor Hill, Stella Maxwell, Josephine Skriver, Marjan Jonkman, Julia Banas, Mr. Mori, Mr. Rola and Ms. Yuka Maniwa from Japanese perspective It has received. To that kind of Zoe, he talked a bit about this shoot.

──What was your filming with Candice this time? Candice was the first shoot.

I thought that I wanted to shoot it all the time, so I was nervous because I did not know what kind of shooting it would take before shooting. But Candice was gentle, courteous, fun, very felt ..., shooting progressed in a relaxed atmosphere, it was a very fun and creative worksite. I was really happy to work with her. It became my favorite shooting.

── What kind of story did you think?

Because Candice is so beautiful, I wanted to take a picture focusing on her beautiful face, but unlike what I had expected to see and predicted her, it was a little artistic finish It was. Perhaps she is a person who makes wonderful movements among people I have worked with until now. A skillfully using body, a real artist. While shooting, concentrate without leaving the site, do not compromise. It is a really ideal opponent to work with.

── Please tell me if there are episodes etc. during shooting.

It was a really fun shooting. I tried various poses and shot while playing with background cloth and hair makeup.

Source

015.thumb.png.4bbde717bb309a8a02b4e6b91e9573be.png