Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

Wouldn't New York be a better place to move to?

Not necessarily, Miami is a short airplane away from NYC but you don't have to deal with all the paparazzi and press which allows the models to have a more quiet life and raise their kids in a more "normal" way than in NYC or LA, the weather is way better as well especially considering Candice is a beach lover. Adriana lives in Miami and Isabeli Fontana recently moved there as well.

I mean I have no idea if she moved to Miami or if she's planning to do so but it wouldn't shock me if she does.

Only way you're really going to have to deal with paps in NYC is if you get a place in Manhattan. Even then, most of the time you'll get photographed is if you call paps on yourself (like Karlie Kloss does). You have so many young Hollywood A-listers (like Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone for example) living in NYC and it's very rare that they get papped.

I get appeal of Miami, but I think New York state is still better place than Florida (politically and weather, those crazy storms every year).

Plus, you can get a home upstate which is like 30-40 min car ride from NYC and have basically a mansion to live in, plus NYC would be very close for her job.

But it's her choice of course.