Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 11/23/2018 at 12:07 PM, Schemer said:

Michael B. Jordan and Candice Swanepoel need to make a baby now.

Michael B. Jordan just said in an interview he isn't ready for a committed relationship, so I'm pretty sure he'd be into a casual relationship with Candi but no way would he want a baby with her.

And yeah, I know you were kidding. 😛

Off topic: Those videos above of the baby (Candice's baby I'm assuming? Haven't been on here very much in the last year or so) and teh puppy dog!!! I loved watching those, I love seeing anyone be sweet and loving to an animal, but especially a kid who has no idea what they're doing, they just know that little round ball of stuff (the dog) is making them (the kid) happy. I wish all kids could love animals like that. 

Back on topic: Candice is still my favorite Angel even though I've lost a lot of interest in her. I was looking at her Swim pictures and omg they are all soooo good, she was better at Swim than Alessandra, who I always disliked facially but thought was great for Swim. 

Are Candice's bikini's out yet? If so, I'll start digging through this thread. I wasn't going to do that unless the pictures have already been released. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. 

17 minutes ago, bump said:

Off topic: Those videos above of the baby (Candice's baby I'm assuming? Haven't been on here very much in the last year or so) and teh puppy dog!!! I loved watching those, I love seeing anyone be sweet and loving to an animal, but especially a kid who has no idea what they're doing, they just know that little round ball of stuff (the dog) is making them (the kid) happy. I wish all kids could love animals like that. 

Back on topic: Candice is still my favorite Angel even though I've lost a lot of interest in her. I was looking at her Swim pictures and omg they are all soooo good, she was better at Swim than Alessandra, who I always disliked facially but thought was great for Swim. 

Are Candice's bikini's out yet? If so, I'll start digging through this thread. I wasn't going to do that unless the pictures have already been released. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers. 

New tropic of C resort collection is out now 😊

Just now, hannah_j112 said:

New tropic of C resort collection is out now 😊

Fantastic! Thank you!

I'm going to start digging through this thread now and see what I can find. I always loved VS Swim pictures because of how bright and pretty and colorfuly they were, I love location shoots. I hope Candice's line will have location shoots as well. 

3 hours ago, bump said:

Fantastic! Thank you!

I'm going to start digging through this thread now and see what I can find. I always loved VS Swim pictures because of how bright and pretty and colorfuly they were, I love location shoots. I hope Candice's line will have location shoots as well. 

The collection that just dropped is the second collection, the first one was dropped earlier this year. The first was shoot in Turks and Caicos and Fernando de Noronha when she was pregnant with baby Ariel. The one that dropped now was shoot in Utah, three months after giving birth.

@medicenevs Thank you again for the information. I decided to go have a look at the Tropic of C website and...

well the swimsuits cost more than I expected and they're quite plain. They don't look bad by any means, but I would not spend more than $20-30 on most of those pieces. I do like that they are eco friendly and all that stuff, I don't know anything about sustainability but it sounds nice and I like trees and plants and shit like that, so that's cool. 

I love that Elsa is modeling for her!!! Is Elsa the only VS model that Candice used? I wonder if Candice picked her or if someone else on the team did. I never knew Elsa and Candice were close, I figured Candice would have models like Rosie or Behati. 

2 hours ago, bump said:

@medicenevs Thank you again for the information. I decided to go have a look at the Tropic of C website and...

well the swimsuits cost more than I expected and they're quite plain. They don't look bad by any means, but I would not spend more than $20-30 on most of those pieces. I do like that they are eco friendly and all that stuff, I don't know anything about sustainability but it sounds nice and I like trees and plants and shit like that, so that's cool. 

I love that Elsa is modeling for her!!! Is Elsa the only VS model that Candice used? I wonder if Candice picked her or if someone else on the team did. I never knew Elsa and Candice were close, I figured Candice would have models like Rosie or Behati. 

Candice choose Elsa herself, she have the creative control of everything.