Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

15 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Chelsea told me that she received a message about Hermann changing his caption to all over NY. What the fuck is he doing?

You're welcome @josledes

probably because of all the stink it caused, literally every comment under that pic is from people questioning him about a break up, his latest post is just random pics of him in the car with his surfboard that's captioned 'Broke nobody' (according to translator)

I read his original text in that one said "partiu ninguém" and when I asked my friend who's from Brazil she told me that he meant to say "left alone." or "with no one left".

He's trying to play the victim and for what I saw he looked or tried to look sad in those photos.

Partiu Ninguém could be two things in brazilian portuguese. "partiu" could literally mean broken, but it's also kind of a slang (?) which means something like "going". and "ninguém" means nobody. I have no idea what he was trying to say, but I thought it had something to do with the slang version bc he seemed to be going somewhere with the car and what not.

Anyway, about the breakup, sad to think she could have gotten rid of him so many years ago, but still, good riddance for her. Better late than never. 

I find it extremely odd how people are automatically blaming him, acting as if they know every detail and what the reason of their split is... There are always two sides to the story. We will probably never know what happend and I honestly think that’s for the best. 

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

^^

You turned on this couple very quickly :rofl: oh well, time for poor Candy to date billionaires 

And this is going to help her in what way? 😒

Anyway, this whole personal ordeal explaines her look lately.