Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

22 minutes ago, Candice Italy said:

Have you seen Hermann post on Instagram? 🤔

"All over" is the hint of their breakup but I think he could have been less cold with the post. I mean, a pic of him showing the middle finger to a graffiti with a heart to me is not the best way of announcing a breakup, and more when you've been for so long with a person and you have children.

I don't want to speculate on this, the relationship between Candice and Hermann has always been so discreet that it diden't seem to be a relationship, however they have been together for many years and have had two children so I would wait for a confirmation.

Candice's behaviour the past couple of months got me really suspicious but I keep my mouth shut over it because I'm no one to be over here speculating but.. Candice not coming back to Brasil for months? She coming back to NY as soon as she could after having Ariel? Hermann not staying in NY for C's birthday and ignoring the date as a whole? Everything was a little odd to me.

Anyways, I'm on Candice's side, I don't care.

1 hour ago, josledes said:

I don't want to speculate on this, the relationship between Candice and Hermann has always been so discreet that it diden't seem to be a relationship, however they have been together for many years and have had two children so I would wait for a confirmation.

He literally confirmed it with his post. Also DivineCandice just shared via story that Hermann blocked her so I won't be surprised if he blocked other fans of Candice as well. 

58 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice's behaviour the past couple of months got me really suspicious but I keep my mouth shut over it because I'm no one to be over here speculating but.. Candice not coming back to Brasil for months? She coming back to NY as soon as she could after having Ariel? Hermann not staying in NY for C's birthday and ignoring the date as a whole? Everything was a little odd to me.

Anyways, I'm on Candice's side, I don't care.

Also she said she's coming with her boys to South Africa next month when she always used to go back to Brazil after the viewing party and that she's excited for her boys to see lions for the first time. Other thing that comes to my mind now after the whole thing is her visit to the Justice Palace in Sao Paulo the last time she was seen in Brazil but it might not be related.

Oh wow, that really struck me. I mean, I was suspicious as well, as you might remember from my post during her bday celebrations, but I would never imagined the break up to be this harsh. I mean, seams like there's bad blood between them, isn't it? :( Very sad and unfortunate after so many years together. I hope Candice is doing fine and has her boys by her side to make her feel better.

5 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Why is it coming up today if they've been deleting posts and unfollow each others for a while now?

Seriously! I checked this forum for Candice news but this is so sad :( thanksgiving of all days! Ik some ppl don’t celebrate but it’s supposed to be a happy day

In other order of news. Tropic of C adeed new gift cards.

gc--2.thumb.jpeg.37aefbd3f384b1ab63c93247baf79bb8.jpeggc_3.thumb.jpeg.c81125d44106e6c22fd8b74f0277252f.jpeg

Derek Lam via Weibo

Candice Swanepoel is wearing DerekLam2018 Blue-purple wool coat and olive mid-heel boots, military-inspired oversized collar with military green jumpsuit and patent leather boots, cool and full. Click on the web link instantly discover the same item from Angel.

a96eb67egy1fxgw1xmrwaj20u011i423.thumb.jpg.8af09352f3d9be3b796b09e456be6540.jpg

7 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Because he made that post today. For what I'm seeing he's very active on Instagram removing everything with her.

Oh ok, didn't understand it because I've never followed him on instagram and now has a private profile, so I can't check it out.