Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

OMG!! She is human? She got pussy hair??

I am always surprised how so many men have such an unrealistic and lack of understanding of the female body (let alone human biology)🤦🏻‍♀️  :ninja: 

Just in case it is not obvious, it is impossible to be fully hairless nor is it a good idea for biological & health reasons.

I'm a bit late to the party, but she was soooo gorgeous at the VSFS, much better than last year for sure. 

I know lots of people dislike her tshirt outfit,  and I would have preferred  to see her in a beautiful bra for sure but I think this  colour palette really complements her and she was sooo glowy.

5 hours ago, Ichigo9 said:

I'm a bit late to the party, but she was soooo gorgeous at the VSFS, much better than last year for sure. 

I know lots of people dislike her tshirt outfit,  and I would have preferred  to see her in a beautiful bra for sure but I think this  colour palette really complements her and she was sooo glowy.

The truth is that yes, I like it, it is designed for her, those wings like swans and the word ANGEL written on the shirt, is herself, as she says is simple but elegant, enhances her stylized figure and her beautiful waist.