Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 minutes ago, josledes said:

It depends on what you understand by quality, I think it's a work of art, like many anonymous works you find on the web and worth seeing.

Quality as in HD that is the only thing that matters here. It's a forum, if you want to post edit go to desviart or create an instagram acc.

59 minutes ago, josledes said:

It depends on what you understand by quality, I think it's a work of art, like many anonymous works you find on the web and worth seeing.

1. Prior to posting please check at least 5 page to make you are not reposting. This includes images that are lower quality, lower resolution, and cropped version of a larger image (such as those on IG). Example, this post is a repost of what ChristinaD posted on the previous page: https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7459-candice-swanepoel/?do=findComment&comment=4719210 b/c the images are lower quality and cropped versions of what was previously posted. This is not something subjectivity applies because it is so obvious.

2. Please carefully re-read what Clauds said:  "If you wanna post edits go ahead, but don't jump on members when you get called out for it if it's truly not adding anything new"

One staff member had already addressed this matter with you (multiple times) and now you have two. We have both clearly stated and clarified what are the rules and expectations. Whether you want to accept it is your choice but if you want to stay as a member of this community you must follow the rules---meaning no arguing with staff about the rules. If this issue continues you will be put on Mod Watch meaning your posts must be approved by staff prior to appearing publicly on the forum. Thank you.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

1. Prior to posting please check at least 5 page to make you are not reposting. This includes images that are lower quality, lower resolution, and cropped version of a larger image (such as those on IG). Example, this post is a repost of what ChristinaD posted on the previous page: https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7459-candice-swanepoel/?do=findComment&comment=4719210 b/c the images are lower quality and cropped versions of what was previously posted. This is not something subjectivity applies because it is so obvious.

2. Please carefully re-read what Clauds said:  "If you wanna post edits go ahead, but don't jump on members when you get called out for it if it's truly not adding anything new"

One staff member had already addressed this matter with you (multiple times) and now you have two. We have both clearly stated and clarified what are the rules and expectations. Whether you want to accept it is your choice but if you want to stay as a member of this community you must follow the rules---meaning no arguing with staff about the rules. If this issue continues you will be put on Mod Watch meaning your posts must be approved by staff prior to appearing publicly on the forum. Thank you.

I am very careful not to repeat anything, I sincerely believe that what I have published is not repeated, but according to the rules I can publish what I want even if it is repeated if more than five pages have been published, the rules allow me, but not I'm going to do it, as I say and you know it well, ladies and gentlemen moderators, I always publish good things with the sole intention of giving shine to this forum dedicated to Candice, a woman that I deeply admire and respect. Delete my publication if you consider it appropriate.

9 minutes ago, pinup artist said:

Do I have an extremely dirty mind? Or Did Victorias Secret's just let Candice walk the runway with her nether-regions completely exposed for all the world to see? 

cooch.png

You have a dirty mind b/c I don't see anything. Besides, for exposure prevent purposes, sanitary reasons, and to protect the pieces all bottoms are lined. Also, that's not what a woman's anatomy looks like.