Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

48 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm dead. She's selling this ugly outfit so well. I'M DEADDDDDDD.

Candice is wonderful, she converts light everything she touches with her divine aura. She has chosen it and she has chosen well. That outfit is wonderful and symbolic, with those wings that look like two swans and at the same time a heart . Candice Swan-epoel. ❤️

WOW she looks amazing. Ok the first outfit was not the best it could be but she looks so good and the second one is one of my favorites. And I like the makeup and the hair. Ok random question but I haven’t been on bellazon for almost a year, do you know how tropic of c is doing in terms of sales? I follow the brand on instagram and i have the feeling that they sell well and they have nice stuff, but I ‘m not really sure. And is the swimwear in good quality, has anyone bought anything?

6 minutes ago, jena92 said:

WOW she looks amazing. Ok the first outfit was not the best it could be but she looks so good and the second one is one of my favorites. And I like the makeup and the hair. Ok random question but I haven’t been on bellazon for almost a year, do you know how tropic of c is doing in terms of sales? I follow the brand on instagram and i have the feeling that they sell well and they have nice stuff, but I ‘m not really sure. And is the swimwear in good quality, has anyone bought anything?

I think is doing well since she will drop the resort collection this month and she already talked about spring 2019 collection.

I have bought 4 and the quality matches the price.

If I said that this woman is 30 years old, she has had two children and the second only four months ago, that her genetics is superior because she is extraterrestrial, probably from Sirius, Vega, Andromeda or the Pleiades and that she has come here in a spaceship we should consider that it could be true. :wink: