Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

32 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

I don't understand why they didn't just run with it when it happened. So what it  got leaked! It was one of the first things Candice did after her pregnancy and would have gotten so much attention then. Now she has so much more going on and it will probably get lost amongst the vs madness...

Every brand has their own agenda, it's not about getting anything first but doing it at the time it will work for them and for the model.

I know that is off topic but only now I found out by accident that Kanye West was crazy about her, just imagine what kind of iconic moments we would have if they really became couple then.

The New York Post is reporting that Kanye has his eye on South-African beauty Candice Swanepoel, and allegedly has his reps calling around “desperately” trying to get her phone number after they met at the Victoria’s Secret VIP Swim event last week. 

9 hours ago, unali said:

I know that is off topic but only now I found out by accident that Kanye West was crazy about her, just imagine what kind of iconic moments we would have if they really became couple then.

Iconic? Iconic to me were Marilyn and Dita but Candice and Kanye would've been crazy in the worse way to say the least. 

Btw, Flavia Lucini posted some stories of her with Anacã and she lives in Miami I think. Since Behati said she was working out before catching a flight I think Candice and her could be having another fitting this week. I'm curious if is the case to see what is her wearing to them.

1 minute ago, MissPadilla said:

Btw, Flavia Lucini posted some stories of her with Anacã and she lives in Miami I think. Since Behati said she was working out before catching a flight I think Candice and her could be having another fitting this week. I'm curious if is the case to see what is her wearing to them.

Candice is still in Miami, she doesn't seem to be leaving soon.

1 hour ago, unali said:

@josledes Did you posted the wrong video? This is Behati's opening, which is regarded as one of the worst ones if not the worst one.

Maybe you wanted to post Candice's opening with the FB bra, that one is regarded as the best one alongside with Gisele's opening in 2005.

That video is mine and I'm not wrong, I know that Behati opened the show and Candice the third, I'm referring to the staging, the best start for me of a VSFS.