Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Candice clearly is in these threads because she indirectly answered my question! For those wondering (because I asked and no one knew). Here is Candice's stylist.

I want those leather shorts!! 😭

Since she came back this year her stylists are Elizabeth Sulcer (events like Bazaar icons etc) and Inge Fonteyne (street style)..I didn't saw your question,I would have answered:)

Just now, christinaD said:

Since she came back this year her stylists are Elizabeth Sulcer (events like Bazaar icons etc) and Inge Fonteyne (street style)..I didn't saw your question,I would have answered:)

No worries, I just wanted to know the stylist for the VS Fitting and I didn't see anything Elizabeth's IG.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Candice clearly is in these threads because she indirectly answered my question! For those wondering (because I asked and no one knew). Here is Candice's stylist.

I want those leather shorts!! 😭

Candice checo on us here every now and then (I once asked her to give us a selfie if she was in Bora Bora and she posted a picture when she arrived and she posted one of her flower necklace saying she arrived and apologized because it wasn't her face), she used to congratulate her most dedicated fans. She's really sweet to fans.:heart:

Speaking of good fans... Anyone knows anything about Bad Boy? :(

@DULOVEMEDO  If it means something to you, guy at tfs said that she is going to do 73 questions with Vogue because the makeup tutorial she filmed for Vogue did much better than expected(3 mill views, 116000 likes and 5000 comments in just 10 days). Maybe that will do something for her hf career if it is true.

1 hour ago, unali said:

@DULOVEMEDO  If it means something to you, guy at tfs said that she is going to do 73 questions with Vogue because the makeup tutorial she filmed for Vogue did much better than expected(3 mill views, 116000 likes and 5000 comments in just 10 days). Maybe that will do something for her hf career if it is true.

Oh, for real? I'd like to speak with whoever said that right now.👀

10 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Oh, for real? I'd like to speak with whoever said that right now.👀

I messaged him on tfs, he is an intern at American Vogue, but he doesn't like when people ask him to give information. He is semi-nice to me because we are from the same country and we found out that we are distant cousins actually. :D

This is the first time he gave me any information about Candice, which makes sense because in the last few years she didn't appear in Vogue USA. I see he spilled the tea few times on tfs and every time he was right. So I am hoping that he was right this time also. 

1 hour ago, unali said:

*crosses fingers* I hope they just decide to do one this year for when show airs on Dec. 2nd.

37 minutes ago, unali said:

I messaged him on tfs, he is an intern at American Vogue, but he doesn't like when people ask him to give information. He is semi-nice to me because we are from the same country and we found out that we are distant cousins actually. :D

This is the first time he gave me any information about Candice, which makes sense because in the last few years she didn't appear in Vogue USA. I see he spilled the tea few times on tfs and every time he was right. So I am hoping that he was right this time also. 

I truly don't want to get my hopes up and then get dissapointed as usual. :/

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I guess that means the Gerber thing is finally coming out? Because I have 10+ pictures and a video that I haven't post due the "leak" conflict that was happening.

I don't understand why they didn't just run with it when it happened. So what it  got leaked! It was one of the first things Candice did after her pregnancy and would have gotten so much attention then. Now she has so much more going on and it will probably get lost amongst the vs madness...