Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

26 minutes ago, josledes said:

I read that Candice will carry 20-foot wings?

Honestly vogue puts out so much inaccurate info. They would have no idea what Candice is wearing yet as fittings haven't happened! I have a feeling they are referring to the harp wings in 2010 that were around that size (which she never ended up wearing). 

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Honestly vogue puts out so much inaccurate info. They would have no idea what Candice is wearing yet as fittings haven't happened! I have a feeling they are referring to the harp wings in 2010 that were around that size (which she never ended up wearing). 

I remember those wings, but I think they are referring to VSFS 2018, we'll see.

13 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

The only videos I watched from this event are in the Instagram feed of divinecandice and under the  #VISAxNYFW tag for a better view but VISA themselves or IMG never posted the full video of this event.

UGH! I wanted to hear everyones skincare routines.....although I know they also go to spas too.

I like the video! You can tell she is being herself and not “performing-” I also liked the way she pointed out her ”flaws” because it didn’t come off as attention-seeking. She seemed mature and genuine.

I still say she should do a jewellery line! I love the way she layers hers.