Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Italian website Repubblica wrote an article about Candice's 30th birthday! "Even the 'angels' grow: Candice Swanepoel is 30 years old.

The long blond hair, the sea-colored eyes and the supermodel bearing: these are the characteristics that give Candice Swanepoel, 30 years old on October 20th, an angelic aura. Victoria's Secret will put its wings on her shoulders and since 2010 promotes it in the restricted circle of her Angelsafter writing for the first time in 2007 to take part in his iconic fashion shows. The career of the South African model, however, begins even earlier, in 2003, at the age of 15, when she is noticed by a scout who projects her into the world of fashion that counts. From that moment on it is a succession of achievements and recognitions: magazine covers such as Vogue, GQ and Harper's Bazaar; the Dolce & Gabbana catwalks, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, Chanel, Givenchy, Christian Dior; participation in the advertising campaigns of some major fashion and beauty brands; the honor of being chosen by Victoria's Secret to wear the Royal Fantasy Bra (a jewel bra worth 10 million dollars) in the 2013 fashion show, up to the
And in his private life the successes are certainly not less with a boyfriend, the Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli, from whom he had two children. The first, Anaca, was born in 2016, while the second, Ariel, was born in June 2018 after Candice announced her pregnancy with a post on Instagram in December 2017. Curiosity: Candice Swanepoel took part in the latest fashion show of Victoria's Secret, that of 2017, while it was already waiting sweetly continuing the "tradition" started by two other angels like Alessandra Ambrosio and Irina Shayk. 
Waiting to see her on the catwalks after motherhood we can only wish happy birthday to Candice Swanepoel with this gallery that traces her career from the first fashion shows to today."

Source https://d.repubblica.it/moda/2018/10/18/foto/buon_compleanno_candice_swanepoel_top_model-4150414/1/?refresh_ce

Can hardly believe she's almost to 30. Then again, I'm realizing that I've been following her work steadily for about a decade now (and even that was several years into her career). Amazing. And this woman only gets more beautiful with each year. 

1 minute ago, BAGGOT said:

Can hardly believe she's almost to 30. Then again, I'm realizing that I've been following her work steadily for about a decade now (and even that was several years into her career). Amazing. And this woman only gets more beautiful with each year. 

I haven't been following her for as long as you but I feel this.

6 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Did they ever release that video?

The only videos I watched from this event are in the Instagram feed of divinecandice and under the  #VISAxNYFW tag for a better view but VISA themselves or IMG never posted the full video of this event.