Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'm gonna need VS to give me the Candice, Lais and Elsa shoot that I need and deserve for putting up with their bullshit choices for so long :rofl:

As far as Biotherm goes, I think that gig is up, she hasn't shot for them in over a year and this is facial/skin stuff so pregnancy really isn't that much of an excuse, especially when Candice has already been working for other things. Also what happened to MaxFactor? is she still with them? I know they dropped Stella but Candice was still working for them IIRC

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm gonna need VS to give me the Candice, Lais and Elsa shoot that I need and deserve for putting up with their bullshit choices for so long :rofl:

As far as Biotherm goes, I think that gig is up, she hasn't shot for them in over a year and this is facial/skin stuff so pregnancy really isn't that much of an excuse, especially when Candice has already been working for other things. Also what happened to MaxFactor? is she still with them? I know they dropped Stella but Candice was still working for them IIRC

We have Elsa and Candice shoot coming out soon, if that's worth something.:rofl:

I really think Biotherm+Candice is over now, we would know if it wasn't by now. And the Max Factor contract ended as soon as Stella was hired.

24 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

We have Elsa and Candice shoot coming out soon, if that's worth something.:rofl:

I really think Biotherm+Candice is over now, we would know if it wasn't by now. And the Max Factor contract ended as soon as Stella was hired.

Did it? I thought Stella was replacing Candice while she was taking maternity leave :rofl: i'm surprised Candice hasn't signed with another beauty brand then, I think she'd do well in Maybelline 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Did it? I thought Stella was replacing Candice while she was taking maternity leave :rofl: i'm surprised Candice hasn't signed with another beauty brand then, I think she'd do well in Maybelline 

Yes, she never came back after that and I think they don't have any ambassador right now. I truly want her to get another beauty contract but she seems to be focusing on her brand which isn't wrong, it's just boring.:rofl: