Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

25 minutes ago, tacrn said:

Agreed.  Some of this seems unnecessary to post.  I can only speak for myself, but I assume I would not be alone in saying I follow this thread to see new content of Candice.  Not content of people in her life with her nowhere (practically) in the content.

Sorry, but today is the birthday of Anacã, if you don't like the photos of Candice's children don't look.

53 minutes ago, josledes said:

Sorry, but today is the birthday of Anacã, if you don't like the photos of Candice's children don't look.

Well happy birthday to him then! 🎂

However when it comes to these kinds of posts, I don’t think it’s that easy to just ignore them.

I wrote it before and now the same things happen. We don’t need to see contend which doesn’t even feature the Model itself. Bellazon is a Forum for fashion MODELS not there baby’s.

Go on Instagram if you really care about her private life that much. People who are interested in it probably have seen the pic on Instagram anyway. And everybody else just doesn’t care about this kind of contend.  

I would love to know, how many of us members find these kind of posts unnecessary.  

30 minutes ago, vatras said:

However when it comes to these kinds of posts, I don’t think it’s that easy to just ignore them.

I wrote it before and now the same things happen. We don’t need to see contend which doesn’t even feature the Model itself. Bellazon is a Forum for fashion MODELS not there baby’s.

Go on Instagram if you really care about her private life that much. People who are interested in it probably have seen the pic on Instagram anyway. And everybody else just doesn’t care about this kind of contend.  

I would love to know, how many of us members find these kind of posts unnecessary.  

In full agreement with @vatras. I'm not following this thread for her children. That's great that she posts about them and I enjoy seeing that side of her personal life on Instagram but reposting content that doesn't feature Candice herself shouldn't be on this thread.

11 minutes ago, Candicted said:

totally agree..bz is a place for models' pictures and videos..pictures of her relatives or people related to her,, specially without her, shouldn't be posted.

Candice publishes photos with her children because she likes it, her profile in Instagram is public, those photos are for anyone who likes, I want to post them in this forum, there is no written rule that prevents posting photos related to the Candice's life, more if those photos are public, you complain about that and not about the nude photos stolen from her.

1 hour ago, vatras said:

1 hour ago, CandyArrow said:

In full agreement with @vatras. I'm not following this thread for her children. That's great that she posts about them and I enjoy seeing that side of her personal life on Instagram but reposting content that doesn't feature Candice herself shouldn't be on this thread.

I completely agree with this as well

I don't see what's wrong with people posting picture of her children? It's just reposting whatever Candice posts in her social media, which some people don't have so this is the place for them to see all things Candice :idk: if this was some private pictures that people are actually going out of their way to find then it would be a problem. Is it a bit annoying that baby pictures out-balance Candice's actual work? yes, but it's because Candice herself ain't working nor posting much. I say just ignore the baby pictures and wait until there's new work out

Also the Angel pictures are not stolen nor banned from Bellazon, as far as I know we've gotten no request or petition from anyone to remove the few scans we have so far.

1 hour ago, josledes said:

@vatras @CandyArrow I'm not surprised at all, that your first message in this post is to complain about the photos of Candice's precious children, besides your profile reveals that you aren't her followers precisely.

What about me?  I'm the one that brought it up. 

If I really care to see pics of kids I'll follow someone on social media. I just don't give a crap about that stuff. 

To be honest I hate posts of candids, too.  They're like half a page of the same boring pictures.  

If the admins have no problem with the pictures of Candice's babies and haven't stopped them, then... Keep posting them to howerver want to see them here. I personally don't care if the pictures are posted here or not tbh, not everyone may care about them but a lot of do care about it. Just ignore and keep scrolling, those are just baby pictures.:idk:

2 hours ago, Grievous said:

What about me?  I'm the one that brought it up. 

If I really care to see pics of kids I'll follow someone on social media. I just don't give a crap about that stuff. 

To be honest I hate posts of candids, too.  They're like half a page of the same boring pictures.  

You discover yourself, you have only entered here to misuse, you have started this stupid discussion, because you get bored and this is how you have fun.