Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

32 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

That dinner with Pat, Lily and Karlie seems so... Random. I know they're all friends and all but it's still random to me.

And more random the fact only Pat posted about. I wonder what is this dinner for. Maybe they are having new contracts or anything? Pat gave Candice her Max Factor contract so...

23 hours ago, Candicted said:

I have the feeling that she's totally done with modeling..not only vs. She's just fine with being a mum and  not a model anymore.

You might be right. Me, I think she will slowly phase out of the industry, doing less and less until she finally stops altogether. I definitely think she no longer wants modeling to determine her entire schedule.

2 hours ago, Candicted said:

that's exactly my concern..she seems too focused on being a mum i can hardly believe she is still interested in gettin' modeling again.

How will she not be interested in her profession? Some great models have a couple of children and it does not affect their career at all. Candice is at least like them. In addition she can allow it because thanks to her healthy life and exceptional genetics she recovers quickly and perfectly after the birth.